tirsdag 4. september 2012

Historical and cultural path



This evening when I was looking for a firework festival, I accidentally stumbled upon a designated Tokyo Historical & Cultural Walk-route in Gokoji, north of Kagurazaka. Apparently there are 23 historical walks around Tokyo that takes you through main areas and historically important streets. There was a map that showed places of interest, such as parks, temples, shrines, toilet facilities and so on. I did not have time to walk the path I found. (It said it takes 1 1/2 hour to walk, but I guess it would have been much faster on a bicycle). However, I will try to find more information about these routes, but my first try at google didn't give so many clues. I think it looks similar to the Norwegian National Tourist Roads, on an urban scale, and it might be interesting for my project.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar