torsdag 23. august 2012

People analyzis

As part of my analyzis phase I wish to map and learn more about the different types of characters that are likely to use public spaces in Tokyo, in order to put more realizm into the 'hike-able' strategies that should be developed. This chart is a draft that shows various types, and a seperate section that shortly describes the character, his/her daily/weekly/seasonal activities and hiking level. I am currently working on schemes and questionnairs that can help me to map these characters with a more solid statistic backround while I visit Tokyo next week.

It can be really interesting to find out how much time people spend on each activities. For example how much time does a salaryman spend on lunch compaired to a retired amateur photographer. Does this affect how far they are willing to walk/hike to find a suitable place to eat their lunch or their preferences for the site?

I hope to develop this scheme further and use it as a tool to distribute activities, shape the public spaces, accessibility etc.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar